CORPORATE & INSTITUTIONAL
Large and Complex Trusts
If you're managing a large or complex trust, you need a trusted and skilled partner to handle the broad range of administrative requirements involved. Find out how our position as an experienced, independent trustee—without allegiance to individual creditors—has enabled us to serve for many of the highest profile reorganizations in recent decades.
Specialized complex trust services
Regardless of bankruptcy status, companies undergoing financial or capital restructuring benefit from the services of a trustee that can assist with the administration of their financial instruments. Wilmington Trust's experience with complex trust services—particularly some of the largest bankruptcies to date—allows us to offer a full roster of services.
Trust services and capabilities include:
- Facilitation of the creation/registration of transferable trust units with appropriate regulatory authorities and DTC
- Development and management of reporting and compliance infrastructure to support a public reporting entity required for transferable trust units
- Customized reporting for various stakeholders
- Specialized tax solution management and compliance
- Disciplined approach to expense management, budgeting, and forecasting
- Complex litigation management
- Distribution management for cash and non-cash assets
Speak with our team about how we can provide a full range of services for your large/complex trust.
Services are available through our domestic and international affiliates. Not all services are available through every domestic and international affiliate or in all jurisdictions.