CORPORATE & INSTITUTIONAL
Restructuring and Insolvency
When your client or company, whether it be domestic, international, or multinational, is faced with a corporate debt restructuring, you'll require the guidance of a global services provider with broad experience.
Discover how you can benefit from our seasoned professionals, entrepreneurial approach, and ability to work in tight timeframes for your financial reorganization – no matter how large or complex.
A full range of financial restructuring services
We offer comprehensive administrative and financial services designed to meet all the requirements for your workout, debt restructurings, and liquidation needs.
- Liquidating trustee, and litigation trustee services for all types of entities
- Global exchange and tender agent services (DTC, Euroclear, and Clearstream capabilities)
- Consent solicitations and tabulation services for debt and equity rights offerings
- Distribution and paying agent services, including disbursing agent of cash and/or securities
- Successor trustee where a replacement is required
- Internal Revenue Code Section 363 Escrows and Professional Fee Escrows
- An online virtual meeting room—(CommitteeRoom℠)—offering document collaboration, archiving, and robust project management features
Meet with us and learn how we can help oversee your debt and financial restructuring with skilled, responsive service.
Services are available through our domestic and international affiliates. Not all services are available through every domestic and international affiliate or in all jurisdictions.