CORPORATE & INSTITUTIONAL
Reinsurance Collateral Solutions
Your business needs indicate that a reinsurance trust (Reg. 114 trust) may serve as suitable collateral for your domestic or international reinsurance, ILS, and corporate (both captive and deductible) insurance programs. Experience how Wilmington Trust focuses on each reinsurance trust's unique needs when serving as collateralized trustee.
Expertise for your transactions
Drawing on thinking and solutions gained from years of experience, our relationship managers deliver a solid understanding of the business behind the need for these trusts – and view their role as one of advocate with all parties involved.
- Highly skilled, dedicated group of trust officers focusing only on insurance-related trusts
- Team of knowledgeable trust officers, the group having an average over 15 years of reinsurance and ILS trust experience
- Smooth and efficient documentation process for reinsurance trusts (Reg. 114 trusts)
- On-going relationships with most of the counterparties to trust arrangements
- Clear understanding of the objectives and time-sensitive nature of our clients' transactions
Draw on the experience of Wilmington Trust's highly skilled Reinsurance and Collateral Trust team to execute your deal efficiently and with custom solutions.
Services are available through our domestic and international affiliates. Not all services are available through every domestic and international affiliate or in all jurisdictions.
Wilmington Trust is honored to be selected as the 2020 Collateral Specialist by Captive Review.