Margin management services right-sized for your needs
Our Margin Management service offers personalized attention from a team of custody administration specialists. We provide detailed margin and collateral status reports to the client.
Our team will:
- Receive client trades and valuations across their counterparties
- Value collateral received or delivered to/from counterparties
- Calculate margin status and deliver/receive margin calls to/from client's counterparties
- Check eligibility of collateral and deliver/receive collateral to/from counterparties
- Make sure cash collateral is accruing interest as per agreement terms and settle interest on a monthly basis with counterparties
- Service received security collateral assets
Why choose the Wilmington Trust solution?
Outsource your margin and collateral process to a trusted service provider and custodian
Reduce your need for operational and technology resources in the collateral process
Benefit from volume insensitivity as your trading demands and/or market volatility increase
Find out how your organization can benefit from streamlined and professional management of your custody and administrative needs.
Services are available through our domestic and international affiliates. Not all services are available through every domestic and international affiliate or in all jurisdictions.