Wealth Management Services
Managing risk is a critical component of managing significant wealth. Discover how we can help you integrate your insurance coverage needs with your overall estate plan to help protect and preserve your assets.
Identifying your insurance planning needs
As a high-net-worth individual, you face a spectrum of complex risks that can affect your financial security. Our goal is to help identify these risks and the appropriate coverage to protect you and your family.
Insurance planning considerations include:
- Watercraft and recreational vehicle insurance
- Coverage for assets owned by trusts or LLCs
- Valuable articles insurance (e.g., jewelry, artwork, wine collections, etc.)
- Flood and earthquake insurance
- Collector vehicle insurance
- Employment practice liability coverage
- Identity theft expense coverage
- Officers and directors insurance
- Kidnap and ransom coverage
- Workers' compensation
Structuring your life insurance plan
Life insurance can be used to help pay for estate tax liabilities, to fund trusts, and for other estate planning needs. However, the way you designate ownership and beneficiaries can have a large impact on whether your insurance is included in your estate for federal estate tax purposes.
We can help you determine which type of insurance would be most beneficial for your situation, and advise you on ownership and beneficiary designations.