Wealth Management Services
When it comes to selecting a trustee, it's important to find a partner with longevity, prudence, and considerable experience working with families over multiple generations. Discover why Wilmington Trust is a nationally recognized leader in exercising fiduciary oversight on complex family situations.
Heritage of fiduciary responsibility
We are accustomed to managing generations of family wealth, ensuring that each trust is administered in strict accordance with its specific provisions and that the trust's terms are carried out as its creator intended. When making discretionary decisions, we demonstrate impartiality, fairness, and sensitivity to the needs of the beneficiaries we serve.
Duties to beneficiaries
- Impartiality, integrity, fairness, and sensitivity to the beneficiary's needs
- Establish open channels of communication
- Distribute income and principal on a timely basis
- Exercise discretion appropriately and professionally
- Assume legal responsibility for properly carrying out the terms of the trust
- Seek specialized legal, tax, and accounting advice when needed for complex matters
Understanding the needs of beneficiaries
Through our culture of building long-term relationships with our clients, our fiduciary advisors and relationship managers get to know you and your personal needs and situations. We are always listening to your needs and have a keen understanding of the many unique opportunities and challenges trust beneficiaries may face.
Talk to one of our fiduciary professionals to learn more about the benefits of having us serve as your trustee.